Perfect for summer! This dessert is divine! Cool and refreshing, no hot ovens, and just minutes to make. Blueberry Coconut Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream! It’s hard to believe that you can make something that tastes this good in so little time. I love the color of this dessert too!
We had such a nice time cooking together this week. I think that says it all!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 14-oz cans whole fat coconut milk
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup agave or honey
- 2 oz dark chocolate chopped
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a blender for 45 seconds.
- Stir in chopped chocolate with a spoon.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and churn for about 25 minutes. Enjoy!