As a last tribute to summer we made this cold and yummy dessert. So Delicious Mudslide Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt. We were looking for a lighter choice for dessert. This is all natural, and so good!!! Smooth and creamy. Rich and chocolately.
We all love chocolate!!
Another successful day in the kitchen! I cannot say enough about how special this time is that we spend together. Learning and sharing.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||60 minutes|
- 24 oz unsweetened vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecans divided
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 4 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender except chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecans, and blend until smooth.
- Chop remaining pecans and stir in to mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill for an hour.
- Once chilled, put the mixture in your ice cream maker. Once it is thick and the texture of soft-serve ice cream, it is done. Enjoy!