This recipe is my daughter Jenna’s favorite and one of mine. Super fast to make. Pops with flavor!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 3 limes zest and juice
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb cooked peeled medium shrimp
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- Finely grate lime zest to measure 1 tbs.
- Juice limes to measure 1/4 cup.
- Place zest and juice in a large bowl.
- Cut shrimp into small pieces.
- Add shrimp, tomato and remaining ingredients, except tortillas, to the bowl.
- Toss well to combine.
- Cover and chill for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Heat tortillas in a non-stick skillet or over low open flame for 1 minute flipping halfway.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold in half.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!