Join me for a virtual cooking class experience via Zoom!*
We are cooking meals that are nutritious and delicious, that are loaded with fun and flavor, and that bring people together – families, friends, clients and co-workers. We all speak the language of food!
Step-by-step instructions are provided making it easy to follow along in your own kitchen. Join by yourself or invite others from near or far. That’s the beauty of virtual classes, anyone can join from their kitchen.
These classes and private events make a great holiday gift! (and no shipping delays) A portion of the proceeds will benefit programs at the Stan Greenspon Center for Peace and Social Justice at Queens University of Charlotte.
Package of 4 individual classes. Choose from the upcoming class schedule. Class duration 90 minutes. Cost $100.
* Sunday, Nov. 1 @5pm ET – Russian Borscht and Potato Pancakes
* Sunday, Nov. 8 @5pm ET – Jerk Chicken w/Roasted Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes
* Sunday, Nov. 15 @5pm ET – Thanksgiving Golden Vegetable Soup, Cranberry Relish, and Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie
Private Event – Invite up to 20 attendees to your private online cooking class. Choose a menu theme from the list below.
Making a memorable experience for you and your guests! Class duration 90 minutes. Cost $350.
Private Event Options
- Indian Chicken Curry with Homemade Naan
- Paella Class
- Fish Tacos with slaw and Mango Salsa
- East African Chicken and Lentil Stew
- White Chicken Chili with Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread
- Chicken or Steak Fajitas with Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
- Asian Dumplings
- Poke Bowls with Sashimi Tuna or Salmon
- Spicy Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry over Rice
- Greek Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce over Lemon Scented Rice
Email me with any questions or to discuss your private event.