For Moms and Teens
Are you looking for a way to connect with your teen?
If you want to have some fun together and create a stronger relationship these classes are for you!
The strategy I use is unique and fun, positive and creative, highlights your teen’s strengths building confidence and self-esteem, and uses food and cooking to bring moms and their kids closer together.
I don’t know about you, but I got tired of the cold shoulder, the arguing. This is a much better way!
Here are the topics week by week.
- Week 1 – Why it can be difficult to Connect with Teens.
- Week 2 – The Kitchen Connection – Using the Secret Sauce
- Week 3 – Creating the Best Health
- Week 4 – Allowing Your Teen to Take the Wheel
- Week 5 – Teamwork, Communication, and Respect
- Week 6 – The Long Term Plan for a Healthy Relationship with Your Teen
Weekly live Zoom virtual classes by computer or phone Monday 12pm EST – will also be recorded so you can listen at another time.
Weekly cooking classes Wednesdays 12pm EST in South Charlotte or by virtually by Zoom
Starts Monday, June 17 – Classes are scheduled weekly for 6 weeks (not including July 4 week)
Here’s a little about me…I’m a Certified Health Coach, Relationship Expert, Video Blogger, and a mom. My specialty is helping parents and kids build awesome relationships!
Join me and CREATE that AMAZING RELATIONSHIP with your TEEN!
If you have questions email me here.